Since August, several WordPress hosts have been running the WordPress PHPUnit test suite on their infrastructure. Read this post for more background.
In total, six failures have been observed:
- r42421 – REST API: Return the proper status code for failed permission callbacks in
- r42037 – Customize: Support instantiation of partials with flat/unwrapped params for parity with controls, sections, and panels in 
- r41764 – Widgets: Fix jshint error in media widget
- r41717 – Multisite: Replace calls to
- 1 of 1 hosts reported failures.
- Travis CI reported a success. Root cause of host failure is unknown.
- r41614 – Users: There is not, in fact, 12345 users on every WordPress installation
- r41574 – I18N: Merge two similar “Cannot set parent term” error strings
Interesting! But also not very interesting because there's not much to see.