Tonight’s achievement: I reprogrammed the exterior garage keypad. It only took 45 minutes. And a pro tip: make sure you’re reading the correct user manual.
There’s a special section in hell reserved for devices with low battery alerts.
Our kids bathtub had a botched repair job by the previous owner that we discovered last November. After calling a couple of fiberglass repair specialists, we learned the bathtub was probably plastic, and we’d have to replace the entire tub. Because there’s tile around the bathtub too, we sat on our hands for months, hemming and hawing about how expensive it was going to be.
Miracle Method to the rescue! Literally. Our tech, Owen, did an amazing job, and was very professional. He spent an hour more than he planned color matching to our old bathtub. I wish we had found this option sooner, and avoided a good six months of procrastinating.
Or so I’ve always thought. Our fridge tonight contains:
- Homemade whey (and it’s corresponding cream cheese).
- Fermented salsa. Leah has a new, quadruply-spicy batch on the counter.
- Half an avocado. Bobo is eating these like it’s her job. Go Bobo!
- Homemade watermelon citrus gummies. "Tummy Gummies" — good for the gut!
- Eggs by the dozen. Duh.
- Cheese: cheddar, blue, parmesan, Babybel, smoked gruyere, Brie
- Corn tortillas. Eggs, tortillas, avocado and fermented salsa is pretty much the best breakfast ever.
- Homemade quinoa, cashew Asian salad.
- Homemade lasagna. It’s vegetarian, but you wouldn’t know with the awesome mushrooms it has.
- Fruit: blueberries, strawberries, watermelon. Veggies: zucchini, onions, red pepper, asparagus, carrot, brussel sprouts.
- Crab caught by my dad this morning from Nehalem Bay.