Grilled pizza is quite possibly the best thing in the world. My favorite recipe is to top the pizza with sauteed onions, gorgonzola and walnuts. To grill the dough successfully:
* Roll the dough out, and cover one side with olive oil.
* Place the olive oil side face down on the grill. Cook for a minute or two, or until the face-down side is pretty well cooked.
* Pull the dough off the grill and put it cooked-side up on a cutting board or similar.
* Place your ingredients on the cooked-side up.
* Slide the pizza back on the grill for another minute or two to finish cooking the dough. Take it off when you think it’s just right.