In Things, I have an area called “Blog posts”. But, as it turns out, using my task management tool wasn’t sufficient to get me to write more. Here are some blog posts I didn’t write in 2016:
- Rendering a shortcode preview in TinyMCE.
- Choosing a plugin or library.
- How I do pricing as a consultant.
- Automatic navigation in the Customizer.
- Features you’ll lose using WP as a headless CMS.
- Software and hardware I really like (with affiliate links).
- Reseting the default WordPress dashboard view.
- Integration testing for WordPress themes.