Or so I’ve always thought. Our fridge tonight contains:
- Homemade whey (and it’s corresponding cream cheese).
- Fermented salsa. Leah has a new, quadruply-spicy batch on the counter.
- Half an avocado. Bobo is eating these like it’s her job. Go Bobo!
- Homemade watermelon citrus gummies. "Tummy Gummies" — good for the gut!
- Eggs by the dozen. Duh.
- Cheese: cheddar, blue, parmesan, Babybel, smoked gruyere, Brie
- Corn tortillas. Eggs, tortillas, avocado and fermented salsa is pretty much the best breakfast ever.
- Homemade quinoa, cashew Asian salad.
- Homemade lasagna. It’s vegetarian, but you wouldn’t know with the awesome mushrooms it has.
- Fruit: blueberries, strawberries, watermelon. Veggies: zucchini, onions, red pepper, asparagus, carrot, brussel sprouts.
- Crab caught by my dad this morning from Nehalem Bay.