If you like my WordPress work, check out my new plugin, Bylines. Thanks!
P2 Resolved Posts is a nifty plugin we use at Automattic, in conjunction with the stellar P2 theme, to help ensure decisions aren’t left hanging and things get done. This second formal release of the plugin incorporates the following:
- Automatically mark new posts as unresolved by adding
add_filter( 'p2_resolved_posts_mark_new_as_unresolved', '__return_true' );to your theme’s functions.php. Thanks macmeister for the request.
- Audit log records who changes the post state and when they change it. View the audit log by hovering over the action link.
- wp-cli command for the plugin includes a subcommand for programmatically changing the state of a post.
- Includes a POT file for localization. Translations welcome!
- Displays an error notice if you’ve activated the plugin but P2 isn’t the currently active theme.